Lord Have Mercy On Japan

Quakes. Tsunami. Nuclear reactor explosion and meltdown. A tide of 1,000 bodies washing ashore. I'm afraid to ask if it could get any worse for Japan because it just might.

I'll admit that when I first heard of the earthquakes in Japan, I didn't take them seriously. Much of the advances in earthquake-resistant structural engineering come from Japan. If any nation could withstand severe earthquakes, it's Japan, I thought to myself.

But these earthquakes, coupled with a tsunami that moved at the speed of a jet airplane and nuclear reactor explosions and meltdown? This is too much for any nation to take, let alone Japan.

Ask the Lord to have mercy on Japan. This is just too much to bear.

No comments:

Black Woman Blogging's 2020 Not-Fucking-Around Guide to Voting Securely and Her California Voter Guide

It's been a minute since I've put fingers to keyboard to blog here.  A lot has happened, too much to discuss at this point because v...