Whoop That Trick, Wendi Murdoch!

Wendi Murdoch is my new heroine.

I don't care what Rupert Murdoch did or didn't do, he's over 80 years old. You don't hit on the elderly. I don't care what your cause is or who you are.

Second, I admire a woman who will take up for and take up arms for her husband. If you even think about hitting my husband, you just bought yourself a fight with the both of us. I don't care what he did. You don't hit my husband. I am so down with Wendi Murdoch on this one.

Wendi Murdoch is the quintessential "Ride or Die" chick. So am I.

Here's to you, Wendi Murdoch. Whoop That Trick!

http://youtu.be/3Z2ffd-otQY

No comments:

Black Woman Blogging's 2020 Not-Fucking-Around Guide to Voting Securely and Her California Voter Guide

It's been a minute since I've put fingers to keyboard to blog here.  A lot has happened, too much to discuss at this point because v...