All The Single Ladies: Wait for Your Boaz and Don't Settle

I can't take credit for this. One of my Facebook friends posted it, and she got it from someone else. However, I feel compelled to share it with all the single ladies who read my blog. If every mother would tell her daughter this, the world would be a better place:


For all you single ladies in a hurry to get married, here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz, or Marriedaz, and especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz.

No comments:

Black Woman Blogging's 2020 Not-Fucking-Around Guide to Voting Securely and Her California Voter Guide

It's been a minute since I've put fingers to keyboard to blog here.  A lot has happened, too much to discuss at this point because v...